Prep and Cook Time:
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups heavy cream
3 bananas, sliced
1/2 cup lemon juice
36 vanilla wafers
1. In a medium bowl, stir together condensed milk and water. Beat in pudding mix until smooth. Chill in refrigerator 5 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture.
3. Dip sliced bananas in lemon juice. Shake off excess.
4. In a 2-1/2 quart serving bowl, spoon 1 cup pudding mixture.
5. Top with one-third each of the wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layers twice. Chill until serving.