Prep and Cook Time:
1 pita bread, cut in half
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup cooked and diced potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pita bread in the oven to warm.
2. Heat a medium skillet over high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
3. Add potatoes and saute until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium and add eggs.
5. Mix gently until eggs are firm, about 45 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove pita from oven.
7. Stuff pita with potato and egg mixture. Eat immediately.