Prep and Cook Time:
4 boneless chicken breasts with skin on
2 medium cloves garlic pressed
1 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tsp chopped fresh sage
2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 cup chicken broth
salt and cracked black pepper
1. Preheat broiler on high. Place ovenproof metal pan under broiler to get hot. Do not use glass or pyrex for this.
2. Season chicken with a little salt and pepper. When pan is very hot, about 5 minutes, put chicken in pan and return to broiler.
3. Turn heat to low. Don’t put too close to flame. It is best to put in middle of the oven, about 7 inches from the heat source. (Quick Broil) for about 15 minutes, or until done, depending on thickness of chicken.
4. While chicken is cooking chop herbs.
5. In a separate small skillet add chopped herbs, lemon juice, broth, pressed garlic, salt and pepper. Heat on medium heat for just ½ minute.
6. When chicken is done remove skin, slice, and place on platter. Drizzle herb sauce over chicken.