Prep and Cook Time:
4 (6-oz.) boneless pork chops
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 shallot, peeled and minced
1/3 cup beef broth
1/3 cup orange juice
1. Season pork chops with rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
4. Remove to a serving platter and cover to keep warm. Add shallots to the pan; sauté until shallots are soft. Add broth and orange juice, scraping to remove any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
5. Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
6. Pour over pork chops and serve garnished with extra rosemary.